Is your work schedule so tight you can’t squeeze in some time for exercise? If so, you need the under-desk pedal exercisers. This portable exercise equipment offers a quick cardio session. The best part, you can exercise and work at the same time. Despite the name, a pedal exercise bike is versatile enough to work both the leg and arm muscles. Also, it has the primary benefits of building stamina, toning up muscles, and increasing blood circulation. Above all, it’s portable enough to take with you anywhere. But then, what are the best pedal exercisers for seniors and desk-bound jobs?
Well, there are different types of models out there, based on mobility and space. Though they all share certain advantages, some stand out from the rest. That said, here are the best pedal exercise machines to consider.
Table of the Best Pedal Exercisers Reviews
10. DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle – Pedal Exercisers – Stationary Mini Exercise Bike
This is a high-quality under-desk pedal exerciser. It keeps you focused, improves your productivity, and burns calories. Also, it includes an adjustable leg and 6-function LCD for even better performance. This pedal exerciser is ideal for low desks, up to 27 inches. Hence, you don’t need large spaces under the table. Besides, it boasts a quiet, smooth, and healthy pedal motion. It’s great for your joints and gives you ample time to focus on your work.
Moreover, it has adjustable, magnetic resistance legs. Based on the desk space, you can set the pedal height to a maximum of 10 inches. Alternatively, you can drop it down to 9 inches. For the record, this pedal exerciser has a free app that lets you track your progress via Smartphone.
- Adjustable legs for better desk clearance
- Magnetic resistance offers smooth and quiet pedal motion
- Eight resistance levels suit both beginners and advanced users
- Free activity Smartphone app
9. Hausse Portable Exercise Pedal Bike for Legs &Arms – Mini Exercise Peddler
In addition to being a leg pedal exerciser, it is also ideal for the arms. It improves blood circulation in your arms and legs as well as reduce tension. Also, this pedal exerciser has a multifunction LCD monitor that is easy to read. The screen displays time, RPM, speed, distance, and calories.
Furthermore, the bike has a portable handle, which makes it always ready to go. Plus, it is perfect for under desk exercise, provided the desk height is not more than 47 inches high. Again, this pedal exerciser has an adjustable foot band. Hence, it can adapt to different feet sizes.
- The multifunction LCD monitor displays RPM, calories burnt, time, among others
- Portable handle makes it easier to carry and transport
- Adjustment knob allows you to adjust the tension to the desired level
- Adjustable band accommodates feet of various sizes
8. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike with Digital Monitor
The SF-B0418 has pedals that work well with both the legs and hands. Besides, the pedals are adjustable for safety and stability. Additionally, this pedal exerciser has 8 levels of tension. Hence, it offers a more versatile workout experience. Plus, you get to adjust the resistance to challenge your arms and legs.
Moreover, its LCD is easy to read. It displays time, speed, distance, calories, among others. As for weight capacity, it can support up to 220 pounds. Thus, it can accommodate a wide range of users.
- A digital monitor tracks your progress
- Tension knob provides up to 8 levels of resistance
- Oversized, non-slip pedals accommodate all size of feet and hands
7. Vaunn Medical Pedal Exercisers for Legs and Arms Physiotherapy
This is a medical-grade pedal exerciser. It offers gentle, low impact exercise, making it ideal for the elderly. Also, it adopts versatile design. Hence, it’s ideal for both leg and arm exercises. However, it is not recommended for strenuous exercises. Again, this pedal exerciser has a quick-release system. As such, you can fold it in an instant for easy storage and transportation.
Moreover, it has a tension knob for adjusting the level of resistance. That makes it ideal for all levels of fitness. Again, this pedal exerciser has non-skid rubber feet. It not only provides traction but also keeps the device stable on all surfaces.
- The digital monitor displays your workout progress
- Adjustable tension knob controls the level of resistance
- Non-skid rubber feet keep the pedal exerciser from sliding as well as protect the floor from scratches
- Quick-release mechanism allows you to fold in an instant
Read more: Best Home Gymnastics Balance Beams Reviews
6. Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display
Its operation begins with you pressing and holding the red button for about four seconds. Also important to note is the five function display. It indicates time, revolution count, and calories burned. Above all, the monitor has a scan mode for all values. As the name suggests, this pedal exerciser folds after use. Hence, it saves storage space and is easier to transport.
Four anti-slip rubber feet keeps the device in one place, even during intense pedalling motion. Also, it prevents your floor from wearing off due to friction. This pedal exerciser includes a tension screw. Thus, you can switch between different resistance levels.
- 5-function display indicates time, revolutions per minute, and the number of calories burnt
- Foldable design for easy portability
- Four anti-slip rubber pads improve stability by preventing sliding
5. Pedal Exerciser – Compact Under Desk Exercise Home Office – Mini Peddle Bike
This mini bike trainer allows you to train your muscle groups effectively. Plus, it accommodates upper and lower body exercises. It improves blood circulation as well as overall body fitness. Additionally, you have the freedom to choose the level of resistance that works well for you.
This pedal exercise allows you to pedal forwards or backwards. Also, it’s pretty light, weighing 9 pounds. Hence, you can carry it along anytime and anywhere. Furthermore, it uses a powder-coated steel frame. That makes it sturdy as well as durable.
- A digital LCD display and scan feature keep you informed of your workout progress
- Full set of accessories makes it easier to set up without professional help
- Multi-level resistance accommodates all ages and fitness levels
- Powder coat steel offers rustproof performance
4. ATIVAFIT Magnetic Mini Cycle Pedal Exercisers
It’s one of the easiest to set up, thanks to four easy installation steps. Also, it is very convenient to use as you can use it while placed under your desk or beside your bed. Again, you can use it to workout both the arms and legs. In a nutshell, it offers both upper and lower-body workouts.
Moreover, it has a calibrated tension knob. Hence, you can adjust the level of resistance more accurately. For the record, this pedal exerciser has up to 8 resistance levels. Furthermore, it has a pretty sturdy frame that supports up to 250 pounds.
- Electronic LCD monitor tracks time, distance, and calories
- 8 resistance levels to suit your needs
- Portable design for home and office use
Read more: Best Leg Extension Machines Reviews
3. Wakeman Portable Fitness Pedal Stationary Under Desk Exercise Machine
Whether you place it on the floor or under your desk at work, this pedal exerciser offers excellent leg workout. Better still, you can place it on a tabletop to work out your arm muscles. Also, this pedal exerciser uses a large, easy-to-read LCD monitor. It displays time, distance, calories, count, and total count. Additionally, it has a scan mode that alternates automatically.
The bike has a low tension setting perfect for rehabilitative purposes. But if the need arises, you can switch to higher intensities for strength training and muscle toning.
- Advanced electronic LCD with scan mode makes it easier to view and track your progress
- Tension dial offers adjustable resistance
- Lightweight and portable for use anywhere
2. Magnetic Peddler Stationary Cycle Bike – Under Desk Workout
It offers you a beneficial, low-impact exercise for your legs and arms. Plus, it is quiet and compact, making it suitable for use at the office and home. Additionally, it has a sizeable height of 11 inches, making it easy to use under your desk and other similar spaces.
This pedal exerciser strengthens the arms and legs. At the same time, it builds stamina and increases blood circulation. The package includes all the setup tools. Hence, the assembly process is effortless and fast.
- The convenient one-touch display indicates time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Magnetic resistance makes the pedaling motion exceptionally smooth and quiet
- Adjustable resistance for a customizable exercise experience
- Versatile design strengthens leg and arm muscles
1. HomGarden Pedal Exerciser Bike Pedals – Portable Mini Cycle Bike Under Desk Floor
It’s up to you if you want to use it on the floor for foot exercise or on the desk for arm exercise. Practically, it helps you to strengthen your arms and legs. Plus, it increases circulation, improves stamina, and relieves tension for greater focus and concentration.
Additionally, it has a low profile design. It not only improves stability but also allows the pedal exerciser to fit under most desks. Besides, it provides a quiet and steady pedaling motion. Hence, you can concentrate on your work and exercise at the same time.
- Low-profile design improves stability
- The easy-to-read screen tracks your progress
- Adjustable resistance for a personalized exercise experience
- Non-slip design and adjustable toe loops for added comfort and safety