Whether you a rookie or a professional any serious car owner must have the best floor jack for trucks in the garage. They are heavily built to give you enough force to lift heavy items like cars and trucks. These jacks are ergonomically designed with the best mechanism to allow you to lift heavy items with little effort. Thus, they are easy to operate and can be used by almost anyone.
Although useful, you cannot just pick any floor jack you see to use for your lifting needs. This is because each jack is differently designed to meet various needs out there. But below is a brief guide on how to choose the best floor jacks for trucks. Now, find out what is best for you in the top 10 best floor jacks for trucks in 2020 reviews below.
List the Best Floor Jacks for Trucks in 2020
01. Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack
Floor jacks for trucks can be pretty costly but for the Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack you don’t have to dig deeper into your pockets to own it. Despite its amazing price point, this floor jack is able to lift vehicles up to 2 tons. This floor jack is well-made with heavy-duty steel to provide longer lasting performance.
Given its low profile design, this floor jack is extremely easy to use straight out of the box. It is flexible and maneuverable with a lifting range of between 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches. This jack is equipped with a unique patented bypass device and built-in safety valve. Thus, it will protect against over pumping and overload respectively. Further, this jack is backed by a 90-day warranty from the day of purchase for you to buy confidently.
- Extra-low profile design
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Built-in safety valve protection
- 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches lift range
- Easy to use and to maneuver
- This jack is well-built and rust-resistant
- The price is affordable for everyone
- Safe and reliable to use
02. Blackhawk B6350 Fast Lift Service Jack, Black/Red
The Blackhawk B6350 Fast Lift Service Jack is engineered to quickly contact the vehicle’s surface to provide a fast low-effort lift. It is equipped with a swivel saddle that gives you an easy jacking position and user safety. This jack has an internal built-in safety valve and vent plug to ensure added safety and peace of mind. As such, it is suitable for working in the garage and other outdoor activities.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this floor jack is rust-resistant and durable enough to stand the test of time. It has a 31/2 Ton lifting capacity suitable for heavy off-road vehicles and trucks. This jack is designed with a rugged universal joint that offers precise control for easy user experience. Besides, it is finished in glossy black and color for added rust-resistance and durability.
- Durable stainless steel build
- Built-in safety valve
- Rugged universal joint
- 3.5 Ton lift capacity
- Offers a great lift height
- Safe and easy to operate
- The wheels are wide and roll smoothly
- This jack lifts upload very quickly
03. Arcan 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack (ALJ3T / A20018)
With its ultra-low profile, the Arcan 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack is the best tool for lifting lowered vehicles. It is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum that makes it sturdy yet lightweight and easy to maneuver. This floor jack is engineered with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper to ensure it is ergonomic and safe to operate.
Not only is this floor jack easy to use but also it complies with ASME PASE-2014 Safety standard regulations to boost your confidence in buying. This jack boasts a reinforced lift arm to provide increased strength, durability, and chassis torsion control. It has a side-mount handle to allow for convenient jack positioning. Better yet, this unit comes with 2-piece handle design for easy storage when not in use.
- Sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Foam handle bumper and rubber saddle
- Bypass and overload valves
- Dual pump positioning
- Well-made with safety in mind
- Easy to use and to move around
- Works well for lowered vehicles
- This unit has undergone a rigorous certification process
04. Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Steel Floor Jack
At approximately 76lbs, the Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Steel Floor Jack may seem a bit heavy. But this is a good thing that gives it the capability to lift up to 3 tons of load capacity. This floor jack has a super tough welded construction to ensure it is heavy-duty to handle trucks and heavy vehicles. It is complete with an industrial-grade for rust-resistance and extra durability.
With its industrial quality, this floor jack is suitable for professional mechanics as well as hardcore automotive enthusiasts. It has an exclusive dual rapid pump system to help you lift with fewer pumps. This model comes with a universal joint release mechanism to allow for precise load control in any position. At the same, time, it is equipped with extra-wide steel caster for reliable and stable performance.
- Rapid pump quick lift system
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- High-quality industrial-grade finish
- Extra-wide steel casters
- Offers precise handle control in any position
- Lifts vehicles almost two feet off the ground
- This jack is low-profile to reach under most cars
- It is stable and safe for use
05. Arcan XL202 Ton Quick Rise Steel Floor Jack, Black
To give you easy access under low ground clearance vehicles, the Arcan XL202 Ton Quick Rise Steel Floor Jack has a low profile frame. It has a universal joint mechanism to provide you with precise control of the jack each time. This floor jack is designed with a bypass and overload valves to prevent over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity. Plus it is ASME PASE-2014 safety standard certified to reassure you of safety.
Accompanied by dual-pump piston, this floor jack raises quickly to the load for utmost convenience. It has a super-tough steel construction that makes it robust and rugged enough for heavy-duty use. This model has an industrial-grade black finish to ensure it can resist rust and look good even after multiple uses. What’s more, it is engineered with rubber saddle and a foam-padded handle bumper to prevent vehicle damages.
- Stable, low-profile frame
- Heavy-duty steel craftsmanship
- 2-piece handles for easy storage
- Universal joint release mechanism
- Makes it easy to get under the vehicle
- Lifts the vehicle without causing any damages
- Seems well-built to sustain rigorous use
- This jack is primed and ready to use straight out of the box
06. Performance Tool W1617 3 Tons Capacity Garage Jack
Equipped with a 360-degree swivel, the Performance Tool W1617 3 Tons Jack is ideal for garage and automotive applications. It comes with a solid rubber wheel chock that is not only all-weather but also slip-resistant to provide superior traction. This floor jack has a lift range of between 5-1/2″ to 21-1/4″ for optimum flexibility.
And it has a 3-ton load capacity, making it suitable for heavy trucks. This jack is not only well-built and sturdy but also it has an extra-long frame construction to provide you with maximum safety and stability. It is equipped with an overload protection bypass for added safety. Even better, this unit is available in various styles and sizes to suit people with different budgets and preferences.
- 6000lbs load lift capacity
- Solid, heavy-duty craftsmanship
- Stable, metal wheels
- Carrying handle for added flexibility
- Comes with fluid already installed
- It is robust and easy to use
- Offers great value for the price
- Can be carried in the trunk for emergencies
07. Pro-LifT F-2332 Grey Hydraulic Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity
For safe operation, the Pro-LifT F-2332 Grey Hydraulic Floor Jack has the patented bypass device built-in to protect against over pumping. Similarly, there is a built-in safety valve to give you extra protection against overload. This floor jack has a 2 Ton capacity with a lifting range of 7-1/8 to 13-5/8 inch. As a result, it is ideal for small cars and medium-sized trucks.
Built with heavy-duty steel, this floor jack is high-quality and durable for long-term use. This construction is complemented with saddle and rear swivel caster to enhance safety and stability. This jack is lightweight, making it easy to maneuver. As if that’s not enough, it is equipped with an easy carrying handle for added user convenience.
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear Casters
- 5-3/8″ to 13-5/8″ lift range
- Built-in safety valves
- High-quality steel construction
- Offers ultimate durability and portability
- Meets or exceeds the latest ANSI/PALD requirement
- Patented bypass device for safe operation
- Convenient carry handle for easy portability
08. BIG RED T820014S Torin Hydraulic Floor Jack, Red
Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the BIG RED T820014S Torin Hydraulic Floor Jack has an industrial luster to see it last long-term use. It has a 2 Ton load capacity with a lifting range of between 5-3/5″ and of 13″. Thus, this jack is suitable for most cars, SUVs, and trucks among others. It comes with a safety bypass system that prevents overloading to ensure safe and reliable performance.
Featuring 360 degrees swivel casters, this floor jack offers easy and precise maneuverability. It has a built-in carry handle to make it easier for you to lift it quickly. This jack is accompanied by a plastic bow mold carrying to provide for easy storage when not in use. Better yet, it is backed by a limited 1-year warranty for you to buy with confidence.
- Overload protection system
- Heavy-duty steel craftsmanship
- 360-degree swivel casters
- Built-in carry handle
- This floor jack is safe and easy to operate
- Offers great value for money
- The price is affordable for everyone
- The included carrying case is very sturdy
09. Arcan 2 Ton Extra-Long Steel Floor Jack XL2T, Black
Lift vehicles with a low clearance area of 2.75” to 24” high with the Arcan 2 Ton Extra-Long Steel Floor Jack XL2T. It has a 2 Ton load capacity that though a bit small is ideal for various types of vehicles out there. This floor jack is well-built using heavy-duty steel to ensure it can withstand the hardest task and still remain useful.
This model is engineered with a universal joint release mechanism to provide you with precise jack control. It has a 32-inch extra-long chassis to enable you to reach far for utmost flexibility. This unit is composed of a rubber saddle and foam-padded handle bumper to help you lift the load without scratches or dents. Plus, it has bypass and overload valves to prevent over-extension of hydraulic jam for safety.
- High-strength steel construction
- Low-profile fame design
- 32-inch extra-long chassis
- Vehicle protection feature
- Safe and easy to operate
- Ideal for lifting various kinds of vehicles
- This jack has numerous safety features
- It complies with safety standards for you to buy confidently
10. Pro-LifT G-737 Grey Speedy Lift Garage Jack – 3-1/2 Ton Capacity
Crafted with a foam handle, the Pro-LifT G-737 Grey Speedy Lift Garage Jack is ergonomic to ensure you are comfortable while pushing. It is designed with a universal joint release mechanism to provide precision control in any handle position. This jack is easy and simple to operate and can be used with a clearance range of 3-1.
This model has 2 Ton load capacity, making it ideal for most trucks, cars, and more. It comes with a rubber saddle to protect your vehicle during the lifting process. This floor jack features a magnetic tool tray that keeps the small parts around the site for utmost convenience. Better yet, it has a heavy-duty build quality to sustain heavy tasks.
- Professional grade rolled side frame
- Ergonomic foam handle
- Protective saddle rubber
- Convenient magnetic tool tray
- Safe and comfortable to use
- Seems solid and durable for long-term use
- Comes with a 90-day warranty
- Offers quick lifting and precision control
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Floor Jacks for Trucks
There lots of factors to consider when shopping for the best jack, but we have narrowed them down to the following
Lift capacity in a floor jack is determined by the maximum load it can lift in Tons. It is an important factor to look for in the best floor jack since it tells how much it can lift. Although most jacks have enormous lift capacities, you have to check to be sure it is enough for your type of vehicle. The last thing you want is to take home a floor jack that cannot lift up your truck.
The reliability and lifespan of the best floor jack plays a huge role in whether or not it is a good purchase. Check for a floor jack durably constructed of materials such as steel and aluminum. These materials offer exceptional durability, ensuring the floor jack remains in good shape even after handling tough jobs.
You never know when the emergency may come up. And to be well-prepared you need a floor jack that is easy to maneuver. For this, look out for features that gives the floor jack easy transportation options. These include either a carrying case or easy carry handles. Similarly, choose a floor jack that has a low profile design for space saving storage and portability.
Most floor jacks for trucks are well-built and sturdy that you might think you can pick any as long as you can afford it. However, there is a lot you must know to be able to find the best floor jack. And all that is included in the top 10 best floor jacks for trucks in 2020 reviews above. Read through to discover what makes one floor jack different from another.